Sun City Information
Sun City Hilton Head is a 55+ residential community, located in Bluffton, SC. Situated between Beaufort and Jasper counties, the 5,000-acre community is the largest planned active adult community in South Carolina. Beautifully landscaped and designed to accommodate every need of its homeowners, Sun City boasts a variety of world-class amenities to include three 18-hole championship golf courses, six swimming pools, three fitness centers, restaurants, a theater and shopping.
Visit Sun City Website - https://www.suncityhiltonhead.org/46134
Sun City is Perfect For People Who Enjoy Lowcountry Relaxation at its Best.
There really is “no place like home,” and if you’re planning to retire within the next few years wouldn’t it be nice to have a home in a community designed specifically for your active adult lifestyle? A community that offers all the conveniences you expect, a community where you can finally experience the carefree life you’ve planned and dreamed about for years?
The Sun City community was planned, developed, and continues to grow as an active adult residential community unlike any other. An idyllic area where residents enjoy abundant amenities, attend a variety of social events, and participate in an array of activities. With over 100 community clubs and organizations, an arts and crafts building, a woodworker’s shop, and a 540-seat, 16,000 square foot performing arts center, you can learn a new hobby, fine-tune an existing skill, enjoy concerts, and attend theater performances and lectures. For outdoor enthusiasts, there are 10 clay tennis courts, a softball field, bocce ball and pickleball courts, outdoor party pavilions and outdoor swimming pools. The Okatie Center, a 268-acre shopping center, is located directly adjacent to the Sun City Hilton Head community.
As a resident of Sun City Hilton Head, you can experience the beauty of the emerald green landscape, unlimited amenities, great beaches, and nearby attractions of Hilton Head Island and historic Savannah. If you love sports, enjoy the performing arts and live music, dabble in arts and crafts, enjoy fine cuisine, and live for the great outdoors, then you should plan a visit to Sun City Hilton Head.
Sun City Real Estate
Sun City offers a large selection of affordable single-family homes, starting from the $100,000s with several different floor plans. Your home design options vary from a 1,000 sq. ft. villa to a 4,000 sq. ft. ranch-style single-family home. With such a wide variety of choices, you’re sure to find a style that meets your needs and falls within your price range. Sun City Hilton Head houses offer quality construction and offer several top-of-the-line features:
• Living Space: Features open concept dining and gathering rooms; 3-inch oak floors in foyer, kitchen, and café areas; designer lighting features.
• Bedrooms: One to three bedrooms, with spacious master suite and walk-in closet.
• Kitchens: Thirty-six-inch birch wood cabinetry; 3-cm granite countertops; stainless steel double bowl sinks with chrome faucets; Whirlpool large capacity dishwasher; food disposal.
• Bathrooms: Designer Moen faucets in all bathrooms; full-width vanity mirrors; ceramic tile; fiberglass tub/shower combination in secondary bathrooms; 30” birch cabinetry vanities with cultured marble matte finish countertops (master on-suite has 35” birch wood raised cabinetry.)
• Exterior: Front, rear, and side lawns professionally landscaped; asphalt shingles with 30-year manufacturer’s warranty; drywalled two-car garage with cement driveway; screens on all windows and sliding glass doors; concrete patios (size varies per plan).
Energy Efficiency: Jumper ducts; Lennox 13 SEER central heating and air-conditioning with programmable thermostat; R-30 insulation